We are the only Sufferfest Studio in all of Halton
We have a full bank of 10 computrainers!
A variety of weekly cycling sessions are offered including:
- Challenging interval rides (based on each persons fitness)
- Tempo and base rides on “real course” videos (eg. Ironman Lake Placid, Pyrenees)
What to expect:
- Ergvideo, Sufferfest and Computrainer videos
- Software that takes into account each athlete’s fitness. Everyone rides to their level
- Progressive program to get you ready for your outdoor season
- Challenging, interesting workouts with a group to help you get the most out of each workout
- Getting fitter, faster and enjoying every minute of your indoor riding
We offer multiple sessions per week:
- Monday to Thursday 7pm – 8:30pm
- Saturday 7:30am – 9am
Let’s make this a great winter training season. Don’t let the dark, cold and snow slow you down!